Wow! I’m sorry for my delay in posting this (just moved into my new apartment!), but I’m honored to have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Anita from Anita’s diaries! Anita has an amazing blog showcasing her awesome sense of style and helpful beauty reviews. So thank you Anita, and make sure to check out her blog if you haven’t already!
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Include seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know about the award.
5. Display the award and follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!)
1) Taylor Swift is my favorite celebrity of all time. I’ve seen her perform three times and even got to meet her once. Best. Day. Ever.
2) I HATE the subway. I lovingly refer to it as the earthly version of hell.
3) I know every word to Kanye West’s Golddigger and will proudly belt it out and dance whenever/wherever the song comes on
4) I have a ridiculous obsession with pugs
5) I love crime shows (I highly recommend Castle!)
6) Anything that can be described as “cute” or “cozy” is something I want to own
7) I can’t sleep in a bed that hasn’t been made. Seriously. if I didn’t make my bed that day I will make it and then get back in it to go to sleep. I’m crazy, I know.
4) Heidie Makes
7) Ups & Downs of Fashion School
One thought on “One Lovely Blog Award”
Congratulations on your nomination! Your blog is fresh and fun!